In collaboration with The Hoppiest Shop and Women of the Bevolution, we have launched our Create Ethical Breweries shirt to encourage the creation of ethical breweries in our craft beer industry! As a response to the too-often situations of sexual and racial violence in our industry, we hope this shirt raises awareness and funds to assist those most affected by these instances. To be ethical begins with a Code of Conduct, but it is the day-in-and-day-out actions and behaviors that ultimately will make our community a better place. 100% of the profits will be donated to the Brave Voices Fund. Please read more on the project, and its mission to support people who have been victimized by abuse and harassment in our craft beer industry. So, here’s to supporting safe and inclusive spaces for all of us. Beer is for everyone!
The design was created by Sabrina of The Hoppiest Shop and reflects all the values that we stand for. The shirt will be printed with both front and back designs. And, since we believe in size inclusion too, our shirt sizes range from XS to 5XL. The shirts are available in a wide range of colors!
If you are interested in a different color shirt, please preview the last photo and let us know via email, which color you would like to order. We can also custom order different styles of apparel, as well. Thanks and cheers!
[dt_divider style=”thick” /]
This t-shirt is everything you’ve dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It’s comfortable and flattering for all.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping